Furnace is an elegant engine-building euro game where the players take on the roles of 19th-century capitalists building their industrial corporations and aspiring
to make as much money as they can by purchasing companies, extracting resources, and processing them in the best combinations possible.
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master
- Multi-stage production chains
- A unique auction mechanism where you profit from each bid (sometimes it’s even better to lose an auction)
- Lavish and historically-accurate artwork
- High-quality components complementing an exquisite experience
- The game variants significantly enrich the gameplay, though are perfectly balanced